Thank you for your interest in Fashion Draft NYC!
To be considered for Fashion Draft NYC, applicants must:
- Be full-time undergraduate students with GPAs of 3.0 or above (cumulative or within major) and a Spring 2013 graduation date
- Have completed at least one relevant internship, preferably in fashion and/or business
- Submit all of the required materials
- Be able to attend all Fashion Draft NYC events
The selection process will unfold as follows:
- Application Review: The Fashion Draft NYC Committee reviews submitted applications and judges them based on overall quality and fit with program and company goals. Top applicants are selected as semifinalists and are notified by e-mail. Semifinalists identify their top-choice participating companies and are matched with companies for phone interviews. Applicants not selected are notified by e-mail.
- Semifinalist Stage: Participating companies have the option of contacting the semifinalists of their choice to schedule phone interviews (note- not all companies may elect to schedule phone interviews as part of their process). Companies determine which semifinalists they would like to interview in person during the Fashion Draft NYC weekend. Program acceptance letters are e-mailed to finalists. Waitlisted candidates are notified of their status via e-mail. Remaining semifinalists who are not selected are notified by e-mail.
- Finalist Stage: Shortly after finalists accept their offers to participate in the program, the Fashion Draft NYC Committee will work with them to make travel arrangements.
The application deadline for the 2013 program has passed. Thank you to all who applied!